Hineni Express OLC Edition
To order this product, you must be logged in to your account. Digital licenses are refundable until passed to a student.
Hineni Express offers the same proven approach to teaching prayer as Hineni 1, 2, and 3—together here into one easy-to-use volume. PLUS, this OLC Edition also includes online prayer reading practice exercises and reinforcement games through the Behrman House Online Learning Center that students and teachers can access from any mobiile device.
Ideal for learning the core prayers of the Friday evening and Shabbat morning services, Hineni Express will help students become familiar and comfortable with the opening prayers, Amidah, Torah service and concluding prayers, as well as blessings and songs for home observance.
Hineni Express gives learners the tools to understand each prayer:
Prayer texts: Each prayer is included in Hebrew alongside an English translation for easy understanding. (Variations from Reform, Conservative, and Reconstructionist texts are included.
- Prayer dictionaries: Definitions of key words
- Roots: Activities that highlight Hebrew roots
- Prayer in motion: The choreography that accompanies each prayer
- Questions: Thought-provoking questions that help students find meaning within the texts and connect the prayers to their own lives.
- Values: Questions and activities that help learners discover the Jewish values at the core of each prayer
Whether students are preparing to become a bar or bat mitzvah, or are an adult studying Hebrew for the first time, Hineni Express is the ideal guide to fluent understanding and enjoyment of prayer.
How Schools Access the Hineni Express Digital:
1. Purchase the app through the Behrman House online store using the credentials you used to set up your school's Online Learning Center account.
2. Log in to your educator's account and add Hineni Express to a class (with students).
3. Students added to the class automatically have full access to the app and can access their software at www.behrmanhouse.com/PlayLearn.
(To learn more about setting up your school in the Online Learning Center, click here.)
Students: How to Access Your Software:
1) Go to www.behrmanhouse.com/PlayLearn
2) Log in using the email address and password created by the school.
3) After logging in, you will see the learning app.