Kol Yisrael 1 OLC Edition
To order this product, you must be logged in to your account. Digital licenses are refundable until passed to a student.
Characters come to life and help your students learn prayer in Kol Yisrael, the first Hebrew program that completely integrates text-based lessons with animated online learning. If your students love computer games, they'll LOVE this Hebrew program!
In Kol Yisrael your students will meet Ben, Batya and their talking goldfish, Doug. This engaging trio will lead your students on a multi-media excursion that transports them from the pages of their textbooks, onto their computers, into cyberspace, and then brings them right back again. In Level 1, they will be learning the blessings and prayers that help them comfortably participate in Jewish rituals such as reciting Shabbat and holiday blessings, and singing the Mah Nishtanah.
Prayers included in Kol Yisrael 1 by lesson:
Brachot shel Mitzvah
Brachot shel Shabbat
Brachot shel Yom Tov
Sh'ma, plus "Wrap It Up" reinforcement activities.
How Schools Access the Kol Yisrael Digital:
1. Purchase the app through the Behrman House online store using the credentials you used to set up your school's Online Learning Center account.
2. Log in to your educator's account and add Kol Yisrael to a class (with students).
3. Students added to the class automatically have full access to the app and can access their software at www.behrmanhouse.com/PlayLearn.
(To learn more about setting up your school in the Online Learning Center, click here.)
Students: How to Access Your Software:
1) Go to www.behrmanhouse.com/PlayLearn
2) Log in using the email address and password created by the school.
3) After logging in, you will see the learning app.