Kol Yisrael 2 OLC Edition
To order this product, you must be logged in to your account. Digital licenses are refundable until passed to a student.
In the second level of the Kol Yisrael series, students learn the opening prayers in the Shabbat morning service and the Amidah. As students go on a multi-media learning adventure through the synagogue with their guides Batya and Ben, they practice their Hebrew decoding skills, explore Torah teachings, link prayer words to modern Hebrew, and learn vocabulary they can use every day! A playful superhero, Minnie Minyan, leads students on an excursion that transports them from the pages of their textbooks, onto their computers, into cyberspace, and then brings them right back again.
Prayers included in Kol Yisrael 2 by lesson:
- Yotzer Or/Ma'ariv Aravim
- Mi Chamochah
- Avot V'imahot
- Birchot Shalom
How Schools Access the Kol Yisrael Digital:
1. Purchase the app through the Behrman House online store using the credentials you used to set up your school's Online Learning Center account.
2. Log in to your educator's account and add Kol Yisrael to a class (with students).
3. Students added to the class automatically have full access to the app and can access their software at www.behrmanhouse.com/PlayLearn.
(To learn more about setting up your school in the Online Learning Center, click here.)
Students: How to Access Your Software:
1) Go to www.behrmanhouse.com/PlayLearn
2) Log in using the email address and password created by the school.
3) After logging in, you will see the learning app.