All the steps to an easy-to-lead, 30 -min, participatory Seder. Includes seder Planning Guide with shopping list, recipes, activities for kids.
Quantity discounts available.
Illustrated by Julie Wohl
Complete your seder in 30 minutes or an hour - it's up to you!
Create your own meaningful seder with Simply Seder: A Passover Haggadah. Clear directions, explanations of time-honored rituals, and thought-provoking discussion starters will help you create a memorable experience for your guests.
Turn the book over for Planning Your Passover Seder, your guide to creating a memorable seder, including plan-ahead checklists, activities for children, ideas for encouraging participation, and more.
Visit www.behrmanhouse.com/passover for additional Passover resources, including songs, blessings, recipes, activities, online games, videos, articles, & more!
- Clear directions for seder leaders
- Transliterations of Hebrew passages
- Colorful artwork
- Optional readings and discussion questions
- Modern additions, such as Miriam's Cup
- Gender-sensitive language
Planning Your Passover Seder:
- Plan-ahead checklist
- Preparing the seder plate
- Seder table checklist
- Activities for children
- Personalizing your seder service
- Encouraging participation
- Searching for chameitz
- Perfect for the first-time seder leader, or anyone who wants a short but meaningful seder.
- Appropriate for families with children of all ages.
- Double-sided: Open one side for a guide to Planning your Passover Seder. Turn to the other side for your Passover Haggadah.
- Scan the QR code in the planning guide to visit the website on your smartphone.
Want to practice the Four Questions before Passover? You can do it on your mobile device with iMahNishtanah. Download from the App Store.