Experience Modern Israel Lesson Plan Manual
This Lesson Plan Manual presents 26 ready-to-use lesson plans, each approximately 50 minutes long. Each chapter corresponds to a chapter in the textbook.
This Lesson Plan Manual presents 26 ready-to-use lesson plans, each approximately 50 minutes long. Each chapter corresponds to a chapter in the textbook, and includes:
- Guiding Questions: An overarching question that reflects the main idea of each lesson
- Exploring the Text: A step-by-step guide for presenting each lesson
- Tech Connection: Suggestions for using Modern Israel Online - an interactive Google Earth environment - to delve deeper into the material in every chapter
- Experiential Learning: Interactive and participatory activities that connect students with the real world.
- Assessment: Questions and projects for evaluating student progress.
Welcome to Modern Israel Online, an interactive tour of Israel set in a Google Earth environment.
Modern Israel Online is included with your purchase of the textbook, Experience Modern Israel, and is meant to complement and enhance the content in your textbook. By downloading Modern Israel Online you acknowledge and agree that this compilation is Copyright © Behrman House and that you will be using it for your personal or classroom use only. Forwarding, sharing, or copying this material or the link to this material is a violation of the copyright.
Learn more information and order more copies here.
- DEMO VIDEO: See how you can offer your students a direct encounter with Israel
- WATCH HOW TO USE: Modern Israel Online Tutorial Videos
- READ HOW TO USE: Modern Israel Online
- HELP: Frequently Asked Questions about Modern Israel Online
- SHARE: If you would like to share or show Modern Israel Online to colleagues, please direct them to the free Modern Israel Online Sample which does not require textbook purchase.
- Download worksheets for use with the Experience Modern Israel Teacher’s Lesson Plan Manual.