Behrman House Returns
We want you to be completely happy with your Behrman House order. If for any reason you are not, we will gladly accept your timely return of unused, unmarked, unstickered, or defective materials. Materials will be accepted for return within one year of purchase, as store credit on your account toward future purchases. Used materials cannot be returned unless defective. A restocking fee may apply to return of non-defective items.
Please follow these guidelines to return your materials so that we can credit your account quickly and accurately:
1) Use the packing slip that came with your order.
2) On the list, circle the title/item number and tell us how many copies you are returning
3) Please add your name to the top of the form, in case we have questions.
4) Don't have a packing list? Please include a written list of the items you are returning, along with your name, the name of your organization (if any), full address, your customer number if available, and email and phone number where we can reach you.
5) Pack all items, including the packing or written list, in sturdy cartons that do not exceed 35 lbs each using suitable cushioing materials.
6) Use the address below:Behrman House--Returns241B Millburn AvenueMillburn, NJ 07041
7) Use a mailing service that provides package tracking, such as UPS or USPS Priority Mail (After all, we can't take back returns we never get!)
Thank you for following these guidelines. Missing information or poorly packed cartons can delay processing or even reduce the amount we are able to credit back to your account.
Please remember we are unable to credit your account for items that have been used, torn, written in, or otherwised damaged, or for shrink-wrapped materials that have been opened. We cannot reimburse shipping costs except for defective merchandise.
Please allow 30-60 days for us to process your return.