Journey of a Lifetime
Lead your students on a tour through the most significant milestones in a Jewish life. Whether it begins at a cousin's wedding, a sister's Bat mitzvah, or a grandparent's funeral, children have questions about life-cycle events. The answers are all in this engaging two-color volume.
1. Brit Milah and Brit Bat
2. Baby Naming
4. Bar and Bat Mitzvah
6. The Marriage Ceremony
7. The Funeral
8. Rituals of Mourning
- Bible stories and mitzvot highlight the ethical values of each life-cycle event
- Contemporary photographs illustrate each event
- Interactive exercises invited students to personalized each ceremony
- A comprehensive glossary provides an essential cultural vocabulary
- "Something to Talk About" suggests opportunities for class discussion
With this book, students will embark on the journey of a lifetime.