Make, Create, Celebrate Lesson Plan Manual
How can we use art to explore the ideas, vlaues, and themes of the Jewish holidays?
- How can creating a self-portrait inspire self-reflection and t'shuvauh?
- How can using natural materials foster a connection to Tu BiShevat?
- What can we learn about the seventy faces of Torah by observing abstract art?
- ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS: Overarching questions that reflect the main idea of the lessons.
- ACTIVITIES: Step-by-step directions and background information.
- MATERIAL LISTS: Clear lists of basic and readily available supplies needed for each lesson.
- EXTENSION ACTIVITIES: Optional activities for further exploration and study.
- DIGITAL RESOURCES: Links to online resources including original videos that demonstrate activities within the course.