Ulpan Alef & Ulpan Bet Set
Give your students an appreciation of Hebrew as a living language.
Add a touch of modern Hebrew to any class with lively folders. Ulpan Alef and Ulpan Bet take a light approach to teaching a range of daily use vocabulary.
EACH COLORFUL 4-PAGE FOLDER INCLUDES:
- - Cartoon: A humorous, illustrated story with all-Hebrew dialogue
- - Milon: A dictionary that defines new vocabulary
- - Word Ribbon: A list of core vocabulary that is used throughout each set of folders
Ulpan Alef begins with basics such as greetings, food, family, school, and time woven into simple sentences using singular verb forms. Ulpan Bet picks up where Ulpan Alef leaves off, providing students with a gentle increase in the challenge of reading exercises and activities — including poetry and word games, singular and plural verb forms, and bonus challenge questions.
EACH SERIES CONTAINS EIGHT DIFFERENT 4-PAGE FOLDERS:
- 1. Shalom (greetings and responses)
- 2. The Family at Home
- 3. Food
- 4. At School
- 5. Clothing
- 6. What Time is It?
- 7. Where? (visiting places in the neighborhood)
- 8. In the Park (sports and nature)
- 1. Colors
- 2. The Party
- 3. The Seasons
- 4. Occupations
- 5. Birthday
- 6. Countries and Languages
- 7. The Body
- 8. Israel