Z'man Likro Volume 2
This second volume of the two-volume Z'man Likro primer program contains the final ten Hebrew decoding lessons. Once they have completed volume two, students will be prepared for any Hebrew program. Includes structured Reading Pages for practice and evaluation, as well as creative worksheets for reinforcement. Dictionary included.
- Teaches consonants and vowels using Key Words.
- Key Words represent important and familiar Jewish concepts.
- Drill words drawn from blessings, prayers, and traditional texts.
- Optional vocabulary component uses living language tied to students' experience.
- Hebrew root word system introduced as an aid to comprehension.
- Phonics skills introduced step-by-step, building on previously introduced material.
- Opportunities for writing practice and independent seatwork activities.
- A variety of strategies engages all types of learners.
- Easy evaluation tools.