A Message from Behrman House
We all continue to follow the news and know this is a time of heightened awareness and concern about the health and safety of our families, students, and community. We share in your sadness, and look forward to a time when we can learn, celebrate, and simply be together in person.
How We Are Responding
As you and your schools heed the directives set forth by state and local officials when it comes to preventative measures to stay healthy, we are here to help you adjust to teaching, learning, and parenting in this new environment of physical distancing.
The Behrman House team has been working hard to make it easier for you. We have created a variety of student, teacher, and family resources to help us all through these challenging times.
What's Available Now
- Home Together: Jewish-themed games, crafts, recipes, and other activities from a variety of Behrman House sources to provide families a little oasis of Jewish fun - and a little bit of learning.
- Apps and other digital resources for Hebrew practice.
- Educator resources for Fall: a curated collection of free, ready-to-go lessons and downloadable resources for both Hebrew and Judaica learning, including fall holidays. We've also created a Curriculum Guide based on three Big Ideas that can help you structure a year-long curriculum using these free resources.
- Access to online turn-page versions of our most widely-used educational materials, so students can follow along with physical copies while teachers and tutors will be able to share their screens during online sessions.
List of Hebrew turn-page materials.
- Professional development webinars for teachers to adapt to remote learning. Learn more.
Click here for what you need to know about the digital turn-page materials.
Keep up with the latest information by subscribing to our newsletter and connect with us on social media!