Know an Inspiring New Educator?
Calling all new educators: there's a Leadership for Emerging Educators Program just for you.
LEEP, a program at NewCAJE, is a two-year fellowship for professionals at the beginning of their Jewish education journeys. Through mentoring, development, and collaboration, LEEP participants create a strong community of practice intended to last a lifetime.
The program will kick off at the NewCAJE conference from July 27-August 1, in Hartford, Connecticut.
Participants must be in their first five years of a career in Jewish education, defined as either:
- Not yet completed their intended final degree
- Within five years of completing their intended final degree, or
- Within 5 years of entering the field of Jewish education, regardless of degree
- Deeply discounted registration and a chance to apply for a travel grant
- Learning sessions tailored to inspire and empower emerging educators
- Personal mentorship from experts in the field of Jewish education
- A network of lifelong colleagues for career support
- Access to peer-to-peer sharing networks via social media
- An uplifting pre-conference Shabbat experience
- Post-conference programming created specifically for Emerging Educators
For more information about LEEP and to apply to the program, click here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and connect with us on social media!