Jewish Trivia + Competition = Jewpardy
This popular trivia game is available in 12 Jewish-themed versions.
What is Jewpardy?
This FREE web resource has been updated for use without Flash. It comes in 12 different versions, with themes such as Purim, Bible, and Shabbat.
Find Jewpardy on the Play & Learn section of the Behrman House website.
All of Jewpardy questions are also available in PDF format so you can play offline, or at a Shabbat or holiday program. Click here for the PDF version.
The Play & Learn site also houses plenty of other free resources for learners of all age to use - whenever, wherever.
Here's what you'll find:
- Use a Hebrew keyboard to type messages to students, teachers, family, and friends
- Focus their Hebrew language studies on particular subject areas (such as clothing, the family, food, and telling time) with Ulpan Alef Interactive
- Practice Hebrew reading of letters and vowels. *Note: this is not mobile compatible.
- Listen to prayers in order of the service. Or follow the Hineni curriculum levels.
- Practice reading and recognizing modern Hebrew words with 285 downloadable word cards. Cut into flashcards or print two copies and use to play a memory game.
Keep up with the latest information by subscribing to our newsletter and connect with us on social media!