The Hebrew in Harmony Series is Complete!
The complete Hebrew in Harmony - the groundbreaking series featuring dozens of today's top musicians that teaches Hebrew through music - is now ready and available.
Hebrew in Harmony features 22 prayers, including seven new releases:
* Birchot HaHaftarah (incl. Eitz Chayim Hi)
* Birchot HaTorah (incl. Mi Shebeirach Lacholim, V’zot HaTorah)
* Ein Keloheinu, Adon Olam
* Hotza’at HaTorah
Each prayer module consists of three elements that all work together to create a rich learning experience for students:
1. A 16-Page Student Journal
Includes Hebrew reading, plus multiple avenues for engagement with the prayer, such as art, movement, mindfulness, music interpretation, partnered discussion, and a variety of other prompts for personal relevance. Here are some sample pages from the student journals.
2. A Completely Redesigned Digital App
Can be used on any device – tablets, smartphones, or computers. Includes videos that teach the meaning of each prayer, music, games, and practice and recording capabilities. Each prayer comes with:
- Music and Videos - Musical hosts Eliana Light and Noah Aronson help students dive into the prayer words, melodies and meaning. Music for each prayer includes a traditional melody plus 3-4 musical interpretations of the prayer. Videos explain the meaning of the prayer.
- Games - 2-3 games for each prayer that reinforce key concepts in game-style play.
- Hebrew Reading Practice - Hear the prayer in Israeli and American voices. Three levels of listening and recording options.
If you already have licenses for the Hebrew in Harmony Digital Companion, the new digital prayers will automatically be added at no extra charge (still $9.95 for a 12-month license).
Music and Videos
Hebrew Reading Practice
Here is a small sample of some of the music that will be included in the new modules.
The educator’s guide to using Hebrew in Harmony is an essential resource for using it effectively to teach Hebrew prayer though music. This 3-ring binder includes three full lesson plans for each prayer, plus song lyrics, word cards, and more. Click here for a sample
Goals and Enduring Understandings for each module can be found here.
For the complete list of musicians featured in Hebrew in Harmony, click here.
Join our growing Hebrew in Harmony Facebook group for the fastest information and tips for success.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and connect with us on social media!