Judaics Materials Now Available for Remote Learning
Ensure continuity in your school programming this coming year - whether you meet in person, by video conference, in online tutorial sessions, or in some combination.
Access to online turn-page versions to many of our most popular Hebrew and Judaics materials is now available in a package to help you safeguard your program and learning goals, even if your school switches settings partway through the year.
The Judaics materials with online turn-page access will include Bible, values, holidays, and Israel. The following titles are currently available.
- Explorer's Bible 1-2
- Great Israel Scavenger Hunt
- Israel...It's Complicated
- Jewish Holiday Treasure Trail
- Kid's Mensch Handbook
- Let's Discover the Holidays
- Let's Discover Kindness
- Make, Create, Celebrate: Jewish Holidays through Art
- Teach Me Torah
The following Hebrew materials are also now available with turn-page access:
- Chaverim B'Ivrit, volumes 1-6
- Hebrew in Harmony
- Hineni 1
- Hineni 2
- Hineni 3
- Let's Discover the Alef Bet
- Let's Talk: Modern Hebrew for Teens
- Shalom Alef Bet
- Shalom Hebrew
- Shalom, Reader
- Shalom Uvrachah Print
- Shalom Uvrachah Primer Express
- Ten-Minute Hebrew Reader
- A physical copy of the book
- Access to a digital turn-page version of the book, with permission to share it with one student in a remote learning setting. Access to the turn-page version runs through July 2021.
- Select pages from the book for students to download and print.
- Printable guide for teaching the material in a remote environment.
Purchase one package for each student - there is no extra charge for teachers! Books will be shipped, and the turn-page version delivered via a link that you can share with your teachers. When working with students in video-conference platforms such as Zoom, teachers can share their screen to show the turn-page version while students use their books to follow along, or for regular practice, independent work, chevruta study, or as a portfolio of completed work. The turn-page version is an exact replica of the physical book - same content, same page numbers.
We understand this is new, and hard. These new tools will help you maintain your curriculum with a fairly seamless transition to remote learning or a hybrid model.
Questions? Reach us at email@example.com
Keep up with the latest information by subscribing to our newsletter and connect with us on social media!