Simple Tips for Easy School Orders
Help your students succeed by giving them the best educational materials. Here are some helpful tips as you prepare to order for the coming school year.
Have any questions or prefer to order by phone? Call 800-221-2755 to speak to a representative. Or you can also place an order via email.
To take advantage of your religious institution discount and to order on your school's account, make sure you’re signed in with your school's account before adding items to your cart. Not sure which email address is linked to your school's account? Contact us using the above contact information. You don't need a coupon code if you’re logged in and you will be able to see your discounted price right on the website as you browse. All eligible items will be discounted automatically so that you’re always getting the best price.
We accept Visa and Mastercard for payment; schools with accounts in good standing (no invoices overdue) may also order on account.
Finding Your Materials
There are several ways to find the best materials for your students.
1) Use the top menu on our website to browse our materials. Here, you can find what you need based on subject, grade level, series, or even special interest.
2) Know exactly what you need? Use the search bar at the top of our website to find the exact item you need. Search by title or use the SKU numbers in our catalog for the best results. Click here if you’d like to request a print catalog.
3) Visit our Plan page to really narrow down what you’re looking for. Here, you can consider your Hebrew goals, choose the Hebrew materials that work for you, view our Hebrew or Jewish Heritage curriculum guide, and get some big ideas in Jewish learning.
4) Contact us! We’re happy to set you up with a curriculum consultant who can best address your needs.
Receiving Your Materials in Time
We ship all our materials from Ashland, Ohio. Use the map below to predict when your package will arrive. Please note that the warehouse may take up to an additional 48 hours for processing after you submit your order.
Finding Your Invoices
When you order on your school's account, your invoice is sent automatically when you submit your order. It will always go to the email listed on the account, which is often associated with the Educational Director. Did you not get your invoice? Contact us and we’ll be happy to send your invoices your way. Helpful information to have on hand:
1) Temple/school name and zip code
2) Invoice number if accessible
3) Date the order was placed and the amount spent
Once we locate your invoice(s), we'll be happy to send you any documentation you need. Payment is due within 30 days from the date of your order.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and connect with us on social media!